Looking to serve temporary stay residents near Seaworld? Looking to serve Veterans and the ones who provide primary care for them? This is the opportunity for you!
We are are seeking interested Food Truck vendors to participate in (choose your date) opportunities to setup and serve customers. This location is in a HIGH traffic area right off of 151 (near the Holiday Inn San Antonio Sea world hotel) and is projected to bring in constant traffic.
10135 TX-151, San Antonio, TX 78251
*This is an OUTDOOR setup*
You select your own dates based from availability
In order to reserve the available slot, you would pay the non-refundable reservation fee in order to lock in your slot along with the rate based on your slot preference. You will be locking in for the requested time slot that you have chosen.
Directions for 1 day selection:
1. In the booking area to the right, select the day you would like request to setup.
2. In the “Extra Services” box, select a time slot option that suits your requested preference
*Total fee will reflect on the next screen*
*All others must sign in or register an account with us before booking*
3. Click “Confirm and Book” after completing the personal details form (please include your company/business name and some of the items that you sell in the message section).
4. Once Complete, await for a follow-up approval email.
5. Once you receive the approval email, reply to the approval email with a menu to share with all the employees and also ensure to complete payment within 24 hours or the slot will become available.
6. Once payment is complete, await directions for setup location which will be coordinated by the point of contact.
7. Arrive at the location and enjoy!
Directions for multiple day selection:
1. Complete the “Send Us a message” section
2. In the message block, include ALL dates/Time slots you would like to request to work along with the name of your business/company.
3. Click “Request Pricing” and wait for a response (response time can range up to 48-72 hours)
4. You will receive a follow-up email once dates are verified
-If all dates are available, you will be notified and an invoice will be sent to you (payment must be received within 24 hours NO EXCEPTIONS)
-If some dates are available, you will be notified of those specific dates and an invoice will reflect those days (payment must be received within 24 hours NO EXCEPTIONS)
-If none of the dates requested are available, you will be notified and provided with dates within the range of your requested dates
Time slots available/Pricing
1 slot – 6am – 10:30am ($30)
2 slots – 11am – 4pm ($35)
Full day – 6am – 4pm ($60)
*discounted rate for full day applies after request has been approved*
Due to the HIGH nature of request to serve at this location, this opportunity is based on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis as it is open to any and everyone. Please carefully review the guidelines prior to reserving a slot. Please also allow 5 business days prior to your requested booking date(s) for verification and approval processes. By reserving, you agree to the opportunity and event vendor agreement of serving as a food vendor for this location. Work fast to lock in your days as this location will book fast!
Please sign in to see contact details.
Carlos “Shalom” Morciglio6 months ago
I have begotten a more profound appreciation and value increase of the Holiday Inn brand due to this property. All of the agents have been really kind and considerate of my needs. The rooms were 5 star ratings, the bathroom was very comfortable. Kayla at the front desk was wonderful and Cory on the night shift was a great help. Thanks to them both. I certainly enjoyed a very comfortable stay with all the amenities I needed. The pool was clean and the fitness center was properly stocked with all the equipment I needed. Wonderful property.
A “MyReviews” I4 months ago
We stayed at this hotel for one night. The hotel itself is nice; however I don’t understand the 4 pm check in with 11 am checkout. Most hotels have check in between 2-3 pm. On top of that, we asked for a few minutes late checkout as we had 2 families with 2 rooms but they were not willing to give us a few minutes late checkout. With 5 hours between checking and checkout they shouldn’t be so stubborn on giving a few minutes extra to checkout. Breakfast is not included at all. They have food with you can purchase. They offer free coffee near the reception.
Jose4 months ago
I've been staying at this hotel for a while. The rooms have the essentials: fridge, microwave, comfortable and basic cable. And are nicely decorated. Some fancier hotels don't even have the most basic of necessities: a microwave or a fridge or neither. Thankfully this one has both. Never had issues.
tracy smith5 months ago
1. Excellent customer service 2. Shuttle to SeaWorld, free parking. 3. On-site restaurant and bar. 4. Clean 5. Didn’t give a 5 star because hotel is a little dated. 6. All Holiday Inn’s need to model this hotel in customer service! I’m
Marisela Bazana month ago
The manager April and her staff were amazing and extremely helpful! The rooms were nice, and the amenities were even better! Great location, we could see Seaworld from the hotel!! If you visit San Antonio I recommend staying at this location, we loved it!